Coldwater Firefighters Save Puppy From Overdosing On Fentanyl
Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Firefighters in Coldwater saved a puppy from overdosing on fentanyl.

Coldwater Firefighters posted about the rescue on their Facebook page.

According to firefighters who responded, the puppy named Whip got into a fentanyl patch.

Whip’s owners brought her to firefighters, who administered two doses of medicine to the pup to reverse the overdose.

Firefighters say Whip is doing just fine now. They say the dog will be monitored until her follow-up appointment with her veterinarian.


>> News Archive